Home can be both a place of sanctuary and potential stress. With more people finding themselves at home most of the time, we are sharing weekly resources for your worship on Sunday or whenever.
I encourage you to consider how they might be most helpful to you in your Sabbath practice. Make these your own – by adding music, candle lighting, conversation with your partner, journaling, or scattering the elements over the days.
Again, this is not meant to be homework! Something to get through. If something moves you, feel free to stay with it. If you want to save something for later, return to something in the week, or add more silence, by all means do so.
Peace to you,
Orders of Service
Guide for this Sunday
Guides for Sundays past
- Home Worship Guide: 15 November 2020
- Home Worship Guide: 8 November 2020
- Home Worship Guide: 1 November 2020
- Home Worship Guide: 25 October 2020
- Home Worship Guide: 18 October 2020
Reflections on the Word
Reflection for this Sunday
Reflections for Sundays past
- Reflections: Week 34 – 15 November 2020
- Reflections: Week 32 – 1 November 2020
- Reflections: Week 31 – 25 October 2020
- Reflection for Sunday 18 October 2020
- Reflections: Week 29 – Sunday 11 October 2020