Home can be both a place of sanctuary and potential stress. With more people finding themselves at home most of the time, we are sharing weekly resources for your worship on Sunday or whenever.
I encourage you to consider how they might be most helpful to you in your Sabbath practice. Make these your own – by adding music, candle lighting, conversation with your partner, journaling, or scattering the elements over the days.
Again, this is not meant to be homework! Something to get through. If something moves you, feel free to stay with it. If you want to save something for later, return to something in the week, or add more silence, by all means do so.
Peace to you,
Orders of Service
Guide for this Sunday
Guides for Sundays past
- Worship Guide 28 March 2021
- Worship Guide 21 March 2021
- Season of Lent Week 4
- Season of Lent Week 3
- Worship Guide: 21 February 2021
Reflections on the Word
Reflection for this Sunday
Reflections for Sundays past
- 2021 Easter Reflection
- Reflection for Sunday 14 February 2021
- Reflection for Sunday 7 February 2021
- Reflection for Sunday 31 January 2021
- Advent Reflection Week 3: 13 December 2020