Home can be both a place of sanctuary and potential stress. With more people finding themselves at home most of the time, we are sharing weekly resources for your worship on Sunday or whenever.
I encourage you to consider how they might be most helpful to you in your Sabbath practice. Make these your own – by adding music, candle lighting, conversation with your partner, journaling, or scattering the elements over the days.
Again, this is not meant to be homework! Something to get through. If something moves you, feel free to stay with it. If you want to save something for later, return to something in the week, or add more silence, by all means do so.
Peace to you,
Orders of Service
Guides for Sundays past
- Worship Guide for 19 Sep 2021
- Worship Guide for 8 August 2021
- Worship Guide for 1 Aug 2021
- Worship Guide for 25 July 2021
- Worship Guide for 18 July 2021
Reflections on the Word
Reflections for Sundays past
- 2021 Christmas Prayers
- 2021 Advent Week 3 Devotional
- 2021 Advent Week 4 Devotional
- 2021 Advent Week 2 Devotional
- Reflection for 8 August 2021