At the Leadership Council yesterday, it was decided we were in a place to resume gathered worship beginning this Sunday, 6 February. In order to help keep ourselves and one another safe and healthy, we agreed to share the following information with you:
- Please consider getting vaccinated and/or getting a booster (third dose) if you have not done so already. St. Andrew’s will once again host a walk-in clinic in February for all three doses. I will let you know the dates when they are confirmed by the UCG Board and SA Health.
- Be prepared to QR code or sign-in when you enter so we have a record of your attendance.
- Please do not attend worship if you are feeling unwell or you are a close contact of someone who has COVID. (See the Uniting Church SA or SA Health websites for the most up-to-date definition of a close contact.)
- Current health advice recommends the use of surgical or N95 masks against the Omicron variant. Cloth masks are significantly less effective. St. Andrew’s will provide surgical masks for those who wish. Masks will be required.
- Finally, we intend to limit our inside exposure to 1 hour and therefore we’ll be encouraged to connect with one another outside the courtyard after worship.
As with the ministry throughout the week, we are doing all we can to minimise risk as we remain in community loving, serving and praying. Therefore, with these necessary precautions aside, I hope to see you on Sunday.
The latest advice from SA Health is available here.